I realized as I was thinking about people's blogs with tons of posts on them, that our lives are actually quite boring... Which I guess, in a way, is a good thing. I just continue to go to work each day, Josh continues to travel up and down Northern California for his job, and we continue to have fun with our furbabies.
Let's see....what else....? OH!! I FINALLY finished a crocheting project: I made a baby blanket for my nephew.
I was SUPER nervous to give it to my sister-in-law because she crochets too and would know what mistakes were made... I'm glad that I was able to finish it though and feel a small sense of accomplishment. Now on to the next project!!
One more thing: we're getting another dog. We both feel that our "family" isn't complete yet so we're doing research into the Cane Corso breed.
It's in the mastiff family so the dogs are big: around 120 pounds. But from what we've read and been told, they're just like big Boxers. We won't be getting one until later this year, or even early next year, but we're getting really excited about it already!
Let's see....what else....? OH!! I FINALLY finished a crocheting project: I made a baby blanket for my nephew.
One more thing: we're getting another dog. We both feel that our "family" isn't complete yet so we're doing research into the Cane Corso breed.
It's in the mastiff family so the dogs are big: around 120 pounds. But from what we've read and been told, they're just like big Boxers. We won't be getting one until later this year, or even early next year, but we're getting really excited about it already!
1 comment:
I love the blanket! We use it all of the time! What's this about another puppy? Why not another boxer???
Post a Comment