Monday, July 7, 2008

Ahhh...memories!

I was organizing all of our pictures from the last couple of years and came across the ones of Abbi when she was a puppy. Like 5 weeks old puppy. I can't believe that she's grown so much in the time that we've had her!! She's such a good girl and more than I could have ever asked for in a dog. Those that know the kind of "special" relationship that Josh & I have with our dogs, can somewhat understand what I'm talking about. Then I came across pictures of little Hayden boy and my heart completely melted. I love my little babies so much, it's almost like I birthed them myself!

It's just so hard to imagine that they went from this

Abbi:



Hayden:



To this!!


We're really excited to expand our family with another little four-legged baby, but it's gonna have to wait a bit. Which is completely fine because it'll give us more time to enjoy the babies that we have now. And give us the extra money to get our new tv!! Priorities, ya know. ;)

No comments: