GASP! Is that a paint can in the background??? I wonder what that is doing there??
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
We's big kids now!
We finally got our big-kid table! After a slight mishap with the first one (it came to us damaged), we have a brand new, awesome kitchen table. We got a really good deal on the table and 8 chairs. It's counter-height too so your feet dangle off of the chairs. And even though it's not an EXACT match to our other furniture, it's pretty darn close. This table was our reason for hosting Thanksgiving this year. Oh, and that whole family togetherness thing too.... ;) There will be a total of 6 people there and the table comfortably seats 8 (it has a removable leaf), so no worries for elbow room!

GASP! Is that a paint can in the background??? I wonder what that is doing there??
GASP! Is that a paint can in the background??? I wonder what that is doing there??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment