
Confession: I've fallen off of the FA wagon... All those weeks of doing so well and one errant Twix bar ruined it for me! I figured, "Oh, I'll just go to the gym tonight and work it off." Well, the gym didn't happen. Then it was another Twix bar the next day, followed by the same gym thought, followed by not going. UGH!! So, today will be different: I have eaten healthy, minus the little sliver of chocolate/caramel cake..., I WILL go to the gym tonight, and I WILL have a healthy dinner of grilled salmon and grilled veggies.
My water consumption level has also fallen. I was up to three bottles, just at work!! And for the past week or so, I've been lucky to even get one in.
There aren't any fun classes going on tonight at the gym so I'm going to kill myself again on the treadmill. And now, after my third bottle of water, I'm doing the pee-pee dance so I'm running off! I'll post my treadmill stats tomorrow, and a "Before" pic of myself - if I'm brave enough....
2 comments:
Don't be so hard on yourself! I think the biggest misconceptions of diets is just to change the way you eat. WRONG! A true diet ought to be a positive lifestyle change that includes your eating, sleeping, working and leisure habits. My point is: eat the darn Twix, just don't fixate on how many calories you have to burn at the gym to compensate for your moment of bliss. That's not fun. It's good that you recognize what foods you ought to stay away from, the next step would be to commit to yourself to stay away from those types of foods. Keep up the good work! You have the will power, and support to help shed those pounds.
Dan
Yah, to what Dan said. He is doing something right! He is in his best shape ever! I, on the other hand, am just watching my body turn into a round pregnant thing, so no advice from this lady! I think you guys have been doing well with the changes you have made! When do you go to Cancun?
Post a Comment