Not much goes on the La Casa de Nute.... We're actually a very boring couple. Hmmm...
Josh has been working like crazy though for the past couple of weeks so I've been spending a lot of time with the dogs (read: spoiling the heck outta them). It's nice to have the time to myself, and the extra money from the overtime coming in, but I'd kinda like to have a husband too. Sigh....
Here are some pictures of the dogs that I took this last week. They have a tough life, don't they?


Homemade dog treats: low-fat ground beef, a whole egg (shell and all), mashed together, and shaped into balls. Freeze 'em and the dogs go crazy for them!

Hayden after a rough day

Serious animal neglect right here! I mean, they're only laying on ONE section of the couch with ONE pillow to share. Psssh! Call the authorities!!

Our new baby should be coming home in about a week! It really hasn't sank in for me yet that we're getting another dog. Probably because we've waited so darn long for this next one. We've been talking to the breeder for over a year and watching the pups that have come out of his kennel. We'd been burned by both Abbi & Hayden's breeders so I was sketchy about this guy, especially since he's MY age!! But he really loves and cares for his dogs, he has big wins at dog shows (which is huge), and he's really knowledgeable and passionate about the breed. We're so excited!!
Josh has been working like crazy though for the past couple of weeks so I've been spending a lot of time with the dogs (read: spoiling the heck outta them). It's nice to have the time to myself, and the extra money from the overtime coming in, but I'd kinda like to have a husband too. Sigh....
Here are some pictures of the dogs that I took this last week. They have a tough life, don't they?
Homemade dog treats: low-fat ground beef, a whole egg (shell and all), mashed together, and shaped into balls. Freeze 'em and the dogs go crazy for them!
Hayden after a rough day
Serious animal neglect right here! I mean, they're only laying on ONE section of the couch with ONE pillow to share. Psssh! Call the authorities!!
Our new baby should be coming home in about a week! It really hasn't sank in for me yet that we're getting another dog. Probably because we've waited so darn long for this next one. We've been talking to the breeder for over a year and watching the pups that have come out of his kennel. We'd been burned by both Abbi & Hayden's breeders so I was sketchy about this guy, especially since he's MY age!! But he really loves and cares for his dogs, he has big wins at dog shows (which is huge), and he's really knowledgeable and passionate about the breed. We're so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment