Our little monster!! We weighed him a couple of weeks ago and he was at 66.4 pounds, so I'm sure he's pushin' 70 pounds now, if not more. He's now about 3/4 of an inch taller than Hayden and his paw is as big as the palm of my hand... I'm taking him to a conformation class on Tuesday because we're (read: I'm) looking into showing him. The Cane Corso breed is going AKC in July of next year so it should be interesting!
Monday, November 16, 2009
November 9, 2009
Our little monster!! We weighed him a couple of weeks ago and he was at 66.4 pounds, so I'm sure he's pushin' 70 pounds now, if not more. He's now about 3/4 of an inch taller than Hayden and his paw is as big as the palm of my hand... I'm taking him to a conformation class on Tuesday because we're (read: I'm) looking into showing him. The Cane Corso breed is going AKC in July of next year so it should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment