Legion has graduated from sticks to pieces of wood from the wood pile to pulling branches off of the rosebush to small-ish rocks to yanking out strings of ivy to his latest: pieces of concrete. My hand is there to show the size of the thing. The dogs were quiet so I went to check on them and met Legion trotting back into the house with this in his mouth. As soon as he saw me, he dropped it on the floor. I didn't know what it was until I picked it up. Crazy freakin' dog! I have no idea where he got this because it looks like there is a piece of terracotta stuck to it. Josh and I looked in the backyard and weren't able to determine if anything is missing. So I guess we'll find out if/when he brings more in or when something falls down because pieces of it are missing...
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment