We found these out at Denio's and had to get some for the family. Josh told the vendor that it was my maiden name and she couldn't believe that I was Mexican. Even part Mexican. She got a little embarrassed, giggled, covered her mouth, and said "Oh, I thought you white girl." Yeah...thanks.... She then asked Josh if he was Irish...because her ex-husband was Irish. How does that make any sort of sense...? We gave a couple to my mom & dad and gramma & grampa and they all got a kick out of them.
Monday, April 12, 2010
April 8, 2010
We found these out at Denio's and had to get some for the family. Josh told the vendor that it was my maiden name and she couldn't believe that I was Mexican. Even part Mexican. She got a little embarrassed, giggled, covered her mouth, and said "Oh, I thought you white girl." Yeah...thanks.... She then asked Josh if he was Irish...because her ex-husband was Irish. How does that make any sort of sense...? We gave a couple to my mom & dad and gramma & grampa and they all got a kick out of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment