Friday, June 10, 2011

More stuff!

I've actually been pretty busy with my yarn lately. I've made a couple of market bags (pictures coming soon) and have started, ripped, started, ripped, started again, just to rip again, and then finally started on a baby blanket. It took me a while to find a pattern that I liked enough to commit myself. I'd always start it, get a couple of rows in, and then decide that I didn't like how it was turning out. I think it helps too that I'm not in love with the color... However, I am in love with the fact that I don't have to sew all of these little pieces together!!

I was working on this while at lunch today and decided to take an in-progress picture.


I'll post pictures of the market bags later on today.

1 comment:

Tami said...

CUTE! I am in need of a project if you have something simple enough to pass along my way. Also, we would love to have you come up for a visit. YEE! HAH! (Just preparing you!)