WOO HOO!! Jury duty!! I think I'm part of a small amount of people that actually WANTS to get called for jury duty. I'm pretty sure that I would've gotten bounced out of the group had I made it into the box because it was a medical malpractice case against The Regents of UC Davis, whom we contract with at work. AND the plaintiff, who was a Type 1 diabetic, was suing for medical malpractice. The cards were stacked against me from the beginning! :(
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
February 24, 2009
WOO HOO!! Jury duty!! I think I'm part of a small amount of people that actually WANTS to get called for jury duty. I'm pretty sure that I would've gotten bounced out of the group had I made it into the box because it was a medical malpractice case against The Regents of UC Davis, whom we contract with at work. AND the plaintiff, who was a Type 1 diabetic, was suing for medical malpractice. The cards were stacked against me from the beginning! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment