Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's next???

In looking for some fun things to get for my brother and sister-in-law for their new baby, I found these. I didn't know what to say or think...

The Daddle. Really? And kneepads?? Dan, would you wear this?? I can just see the numerous lawsuits coming in after kids have fallen out of this. Who gets sued when the kid falls off when the Daddle isn't being worn?



And this one just takes the creepy cake; it's called a Peekaru. If you want your child to look like something from the Aliens movie, then this might be right up your alley. On the other hand, it you could put little ears on the kid's head and fashion a tail coming out the back. Tami, are you game to wear this?? Can you imagine though if you were following a person wearing the Peekaru and they turned around. GAH! I think I'd fall over my own feet trying to get away! Buuuut, it might be useful to cart a puppy around in...

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Ok, I laughed out loud at the peekaroo! That is hillarious. I wouldn't be caught dead using either of those "products"

Tami said...

I can't stop laughing! We could really use one of those saddles for the amount of time we spend on our hands and knees playing horse with the kids. (Especially Corom!) Funny stuff!