Legion had his first day of school on Saturday and he did so well!! There are six other dogs in the class and I have to say that Legion was the most well-behaved out of all of them. Well, it's possible that I'm a little biased. :) Really though, he was the only dog that already had all of the commands they were focusing on down pat: his name, sit, lie down, stand, and find it (where you throw a treat and tell him to "find it"). Yeah, we kick butt. ;) This dog is so dang smart though!! We don't like to say it but we think that he's smarter than the other two. Sorry, Abbi & Hayden!!
Well, it seems that the next-door kitty got brave. Josh called me this morning while I was at work to tell me that his face was cut and bloody. I was thinking that it was from wrestling with the dogs because they can get to playing pretty rough. No, it turns out that the kitty got in our yard somehow and Abbi & Hayden had it cornered in the back corner. The cat was freaking out!! Josh was able to yank it out of the corner and bring it back to the neighbor without too much damage to his face and hands. When he told the neighbor what happened, the neighbor just said to him that the kitty needs to learn pretty quickly where his yard is. Um, dude, this is a CAT. They don't have yards.... I just hope that it doesn't come in our yard again when the dogs are out...I don't want to have to bring a dead kitty to the neighbor or worse (for us), have a dog that's lost an eye to a kitty scratch.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment