Monday, November 9, 2009

Apple Hill, 2009

Josh and I got bored on Sunday so we decided to take an impromptu trip to Apple Hill. The weather was great: not too cold this time. We didn't take the dogs because we're still keeping Legion relatively calm. Or should I say we're trying to keep Legion relatively calm. He's pushing 70 pounds now and uses his body as a ram when he wants to get somewhere.

High Hill was crowded...




Pretty sun through the trees



Cheese faces!

The Fudge Factory...that is NOT part of High Hill Ranch, per the very conspicuous sign.



Apparently, there's a vineyard at High Hill. We stopped to taste some wine and take some artsy pics.



Beware of the watch-cat. He's vicious...with the tail swishing.



As soon as Legion is cleared to go back out in the world, we'll take the kids back up with us. That should be very interesting...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

When I opened up your blog Noelle made 2 quick comments, "Who is that silly face?" (Obama) and "Hey look! That's my aunt and uncle!" She is so excited to see you guys in December! I keep up on your blog, but am always too lazy to post comments. I love that you keep it updated- hope you are doing well! We sure miss you guys.

Tami said...

What happened to the secret Apple Hill getaway that only a fraction of the locals knew about? Way over-crowded! I'm glad you guys had fun, and I hope Josh pigged out on an apple fritter for me! I found out that out here in Utah they don't have Christmas tree farms where you can go and cut down the tree; they are all lot trees. Kinda sucks! Anyway, it was good talking to you yesterday. See-ya.
Dan