I'm sure to the great dismay of the leaf-lickers, we've been using the heck outta the fireplace! We haven't turned the heater on at all since it's been chilly here. But I think that's more because I'm a bit of a cheap-o.... Hey, that's what blankets are for, right?? And when you have about 215 pounds of DOG on you, it tends to be a bit toasty.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
November 30, 2009
I'm sure to the great dismay of the leaf-lickers, we've been using the heck outta the fireplace! We haven't turned the heater on at all since it's been chilly here. But I think that's more because I'm a bit of a cheap-o.... Hey, that's what blankets are for, right?? And when you have about 215 pounds of DOG on you, it tends to be a bit toasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment