Other than being happy to spend the day with the hubs, my parents, my gramma, and my aunt, my brother, my sister-in-law, and their three very squishable kids came to town!!! Woo hoo! We hadn't seen them since they were all here in July and Tami was still pregnant with Elijah. This trip, we didn't see much of Noelle and Elijiah is still very much a baby. But when he's awake, he's such a happy little boy! Corom, wow...Corom. He's such an awesome kid! After our dinner on Thursday, Dan and Tami took Noelle and Elijah to the Shirley's for their dinner. Corom stayed behind because he wasn't feeling well. My parents were cleaning up and doing the dishes so Josh and I got to play auntie and uncle for a couple of hours. Before Noelle left to her other grandparents' house though, I asked her if she was going to come see the dogs before she left. She said "Not this trip, but next time, I'm sure." Okay, Noelle, I'm gonna hold you to that! ;)
Here are some pictures.
Sorry mom and gramma, for getting you with food in your mouths!

Sorry mom and gramma, for getting you with food in your mouths!
Dan and Aunt Nan
Josh, hangin' out
Little Elijah
I asked Noelle to give me an angry face
Now a happy face
Corom, "reading" the Leap Frog book
Uncle Josh and Corom playing with stickers. We both ended up with our pants covered with them by the time they were done.
Posed on Nana and Papa's fireplace
Make sure you get me from my good angle!
You didn't think the dogs got left out, did you??? They got sliced turkey and sweet potatoes with their kibble for dinner.
And thoroughly made a mess on the floor....
We had a great time with everyone and enjoyed Dan & Tami's short visit out here. Can't wait until they come back for Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment