Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Recap

WOW, I can't believe that this year is almost a quarter over! It's flown by really fast... e haven't done much this month though; it's actually been quite quiet.

A few highlights, for me, though were going to hear and see my new *nephew's* heartbeat early in the month with Michelle. It was one of her last prenatal appointments until she gave birth on the 13th. I'm really looking forward to having this little guy around.

We also had Legion's first dog show on the 13th. Read the post below to find out how it went.

My birthday was on the 18th and it was probably the best one that I've had in a while. Josh doesn't think so though because it wasn't "big enough." Whatever, dude. I got some pretty fun gifts though: a knife set from my mom & dad (which I've been WANTING) along with a funky pair of shoes, a top, and a cute apron, some Kohl's gift cards from Big Gramma and Aunt Nan (to buy some shoes that I fell in love with), a personalized pen and a scarf from Tiny Gramma and Grampa. And from Josh and the kids: a tattoo! I haven't gotten it yet but evidently, Josh has been working with the tattoo shop and the artist, sending pictures over of what I want so he can draw it, so all I have to do is get the courage and make the call.

We don't have much else planned for the rest of the month. Just working, walking the dogs, occasionally going to the gym, and all of the mundane, day-to-day schtuff.

No comments: