My UGG slippers. I can't live without them on chilly days/nights. It's like slipping your foot into a warm cloud of goodness. Ahhhh... And yes, there really is a difference between these and the Dearfoams you'd get at a department store. ThankYouVeryMuch.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
October 21, 2009
Okay, I'm trying the whole Project 365 thing again. Starting on a completely random day...

My UGG slippers. I can't live without them on chilly days/nights. It's like slipping your foot into a warm cloud of goodness. Ahhhh... And yes, there really is a difference between these and the Dearfoams you'd get at a department store. ThankYouVeryMuch.
My UGG slippers. I can't live without them on chilly days/nights. It's like slipping your foot into a warm cloud of goodness. Ahhhh... And yes, there really is a difference between these and the Dearfoams you'd get at a department store. ThankYouVeryMuch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment