Worst.Call.Ever. We weren't home on Saturday to actually watch this UFC match so we'd been avoiding MMA news outlets, cautiously reading text messages, and hoping phone calls wouldn't ruin the outcome of the title fight. Shogun got ROBBED!!! At least, AT LEAST, three out of the five rounds were dominated by Shogun and yet Machida retains his title. He even thought that he should have lost but in his cocky Machida attitude, he says "The judges said I won." Poor Shogun. He hasn't had much luck since coming over from Pride, which seems common when fighters do that... I hope they do a rematch. Like, NOW!
Monday, October 26, 2009
October 26, 2009
Worst.Call.Ever. We weren't home on Saturday to actually watch this UFC match so we'd been avoiding MMA news outlets, cautiously reading text messages, and hoping phone calls wouldn't ruin the outcome of the title fight. Shogun got ROBBED!!! At least, AT LEAST, three out of the five rounds were dominated by Shogun and yet Machida retains his title. He even thought that he should have lost but in his cocky Machida attitude, he says "The judges said I won." Poor Shogun. He hasn't had much luck since coming over from Pride, which seems common when fighters do that... I hope they do a rematch. Like, NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment