Last night's WOD was this:
10 Power Snatches (65#)
200m run30 V-Ups
20 Thrusters (65#)200m run
30 V-Ups
30 Clusters (squat clean thrusters - 65#)
To "RX" a workout is to do it exactly as it was "prescribed" - no scaling movements (pull-ups) or weights (going down). I was able to complete this workout at the prescribed weight for each movement but I'm not quite there with a V-Up yet. So I'm not calling it a complete RX, but almost! It took me 15:31 to complete this; which I'm not thrilled about. BUT this was one instance where I had to forget about the time on the whiteboard and just focus on lifting.
The hubs came home late on Tuesday night so it really threw off my cooking. I'm hoping to have something prepared tonight and able to share tomorrow.
What else has been going on?? Well, we're still treating Legion for his never-ending skin issues. The other two dogs are crazy as ever. I have so many crochet projects going on right now that I don't even want to deal with them and just start a new one. Oh, and the office...the stinking office... I treat it like if I don't acknowledge it, it will just go away. It's not working. The office in our house has become the hoarder room. There's one pathway in there that leads to the computer. Otherwise, you're taking your life in your own hands. It's the room that we'll just put stuff in to get it quickly out of the way but then never go back to it. And it just builds and builds and builds. It's very overwhelming to me at this point and I think because I don't have a clear plan of action on how to attack the mess in there, I'm ignoring it. You know, like if you don't acknowledge that you're pregnant, you're not really pregnant. Right?? Yeeeaah, it's kinda working out the same way: you just end up with big piles of crap to deal with...

No comments:
Post a Comment