Thursday, August 1, 2013

Insanity!! Mixed with a lot of sweat.

OLYMPIC LIFTING:

CLEAN & JERK EMOM 2 REPS @ 75%

1RMWOD:

5 MIN MAX BURPEES OVER BAR

4 MIN MAX FRONT SQUATS 95/65#

3 MIN MAX PULL UPS

2 MIN MAX AB MAT SIT UPS

TOTAL REPS IS YOUR SCORE = 105 total

This was a tough, fast workout. It didn't seem so when I was looking at it online but it kicked my butt. People dread Fran but it's the fast workouts like these, where you're going from one thing to the next to the next, that really kick your butt. The link for Fran is of Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser. It's pretty entertaining. Watch it.

I still haven't figured out the clean and jerk movements so the entire time the rest of the class was doing their lifting, I'm over trying to figure out how to properly move the damn trainer bar... It's killing me that I can't get this!!

5:30 am class tomorrow!! Eek!!

No comments: